Enzem is a vitamin E enrich dietary supplement that contains a pure form of tocopherol ( Vitamin E ). It is formulated to fulfill the nutritional requirement of vitamin E and to diminish its deficiency symptoms.
Enzem will maintain or modify the immune system and aid in preventing the premature aging of cells. It improves general cardiac health and the vascular system.
- It Improves and supports Skin Health
- It Improves Cognitive health
- It Maintains and supports overall heart health
- It supports Eye Health
- It decreases oxidative stress
- It may help to relieve osteoarthritis symptoms
- It supports in management of diabetes
Serving Size : 1 Capsule
Total servings per comtainer : 60 capsules
Amount Of Vitamin E per capsule : 20 mg of Tocopherol
Directions To Use
- For adult use only
- Intake one capsule during a meal with water, one time in a day.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using it if you are using any other medications, especially antibiotics
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should use it after consultation with their doctor.
- Do not intake more than recommended daily limit.
An overview of the benefits of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is classified as fat-soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in maintaining the health of the body. Its scientifically proven benefits are enough to take it as a supplement.
Protect cardiac health
Give benefit to patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Help in the management of dysmenorrhea
Improve cognitive health
Helps to treat Skin Disease
Improves Lung Function
The deficiency of vitamin C can cause the following symptoms which are alarming signs that show that you immediately need to fulfill the dietary requirement.
- Vision problem
- Muscle weakness
These symptoms can be diagnosed by physical examinations and blood tests. If you are diagnosed with Vitamin E deficiency then your doctor will suggest youtube take these supplements fr overcome the health problems.