Calary-D is a dietary supplement that promotes strong bones and teeth. It is specifically designed to promote bone health. It is the fusion of three important nutrients that is calcium carbonate, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Each of these plays a significant role in the formation and repairing of bones
Serving size: one tablet
Each serving contains
Calcium Carbonate (USP)
Vitamin D3 (USP)
Vitamin K2 (USP)
- It promotes strong bones and teeth.
- It helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- It may reduce the risk of Osteoporosis
- It helps to increase calcium absorption in the bones
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- It is a safe dietary supplement but does not use it with other medication, especially antibiotics.
Role Of Ingredients
Calcium is an essential mineral that makes bones and teeth.
- It is also required in the proper functioning of the heart, nerves, and blood-clotting systems.
- It also helps to minimize muscle spasms
- It supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Calcium maintains normal levels of parathyroid hormone in people with (hyperparathyroidism)
Vitamin D3 is classified as a fat-soluble vitamin that assists your body in the absorption of calcium.
- It also contributes to the formation of proper bone structure.
- It is utilized in the prevention and treatment of bone disorders such as rickets, and osteomalacia.
Vitamin K stimulates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism, and heart health
- It is reported to prevent heart diseases
- It helps to improve dental health
- It increases the absorption of Vitamin D in the bones.
Takes 1 tablet a day with the main meal. Swallow it with water.