Ginnastic nutrition offers a cranberry extract sachet by the name of “ Evermax: in the purest and most effective formulation. Cranberry is commonly used for the treatment of urinary tract infections in humans caused by bacteria.
More About Cranberry Extract
Cranberry is round, small, and hard fruit that is red. It is regarded as a superfood due to its high nutrient content and potent antioxidant properties.
Cranberry is a natural combination of carbohydrates, proteins fibers, vitamins,s, and minerals. Majorly it contains
- Vitamin C: A water-soluble vitamin also known as ascorbic acid, It is commonly used for its antioxidant properties. It is very important to maintain the health of your skin, muscles, and bone.
- Manganese. It is an essential mineral majorly found in most foods, It is essential for growth, and metabolism and regulates the body’s antioxidant system.
- Vitamin E. It belongs to the class of fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Vitamin K1: It is commonly known as phylloquinone, and is essential for blood clotting.
- Copper. It is a trace element that is found in low amounts in the Western diet. Improper intake of copper may bring adverse effects on heart health
- Helps in the treatment and management of Urinary Tract Infection
- Stops the growth of human fungal pathogens
- Serve as a Potent Antioxidant
- Act as a source of essential phytochemicals
- Decrease blood glucose and lipid levels
- Prepare under a facility that follows GMP (Good manufacturing facility )
- Meet the high standard of safety, efficacy, and safety
The suggested dose of cranberry in form of dried powder is 120-1600 mg in 120-750 mL daily for up to 90 days
Direction To Use
- Mix 1 to 2 sachets daily with a 250 ml glass of water and drink it for therapeutic effects.
- It is important to consult a medical professional.
- Do not consume more than the serving size.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult with their doctor before use.
A Brief Overview of Benefits Of Cranberry
The use of cranberry extract for treating urinary tract infections has been in practice for so many years. With this major benefit, it also offers the following health benefits too.
1. Support bladder health
Cranberry inhibits the bacteria from to adhere on the bladder wall and that's how it minimizes the risk of bladder and urinary tract infection.
2. Protects Stomach Ulcer
Cranberry is also reported to provide protection against stomach ulcers. Its mechanism involves the inhibition of adherence of bacteria ( Helicobacter Pylori) on the stomach wall; another does not allow it to cause ulcers.
3. May Prevent Cancer
Animal studies show positive effects of cranberry extract in the prevention of various types of cancers including stomach, colon, bladder, prostate, lymphoma, and glioblastoma. But research on humans has not been conducted yet.
4. Enhance Absorption Of Vitamin B12
Cranberry juice, if taken with vitamin B12, increases its absorption and is beneficial for people who take antacids to reduce acidity. This benefit is also supported by clinical studies.
5. May Help To Reduce Bad Cholesterol
Research and resources reveal that cranberry supplements help to reduce bad cholesterol in patients with type 2 diabetes who take hypoglycemic medications.